The Alternative Hair International Visionary Award is back bigger than ever, with 2024 marking its 20th Anniversary. The International Visionary Award is the annual artistic hair competition that allows hairdressers worldwide to be recognised internationally for their creative talents and visions. Founded by Alternative Hair Show President Anthony Mascolo, the International Visionary Award is the only competition of its kind exuding uniqueness and originality. The successful finalists selected in each category will be invited to appear in the International Visionary Award presentation live at the London Alternative Hair Show on Sunday 13th October 2024. We encourage you to submit as many photos as possible in order to increase your chances of appearing at the 42nd Alternative Hair Show as a finalist.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. An entry fee of £50 per photograph is applicable and is a direct donation to our charity Fighting Leukaemia Alternative Hair Charitable Foundation (Registered Charity: 1147189).
2. You can submit as many photos as you want across all three categories: Cut & Colour, Mens and Avant Garde.
3. Entries should be uploaded as a 10” x 8” or A4 (300dpi) portrait size photograph. Accepted file types: JPG, PNG, PDF. Maximum file size: 5 MB.
4. The images you submit as your entry must have been created in the last 12 months. All images are judged anonymously.
5. Please fill in the entry form below – Your Name, Salon Name, Salon Address, Telephone, Mobile Number, and Email.
6. Please ensure you are available to attend the Alternative Hair Live Show on Sunday 13th October 2024 if you are selected as a finalist in your chosen category to appear live at the International Visionary Award Presentation.
APPEARING AT THE ALTERNATIVE HAIR SHOW
The finalists chosen to appear at the Alternative Hair International Visionary Award must each supply ONE model, clothes and styling at their own cost. Alternative Hair Show President Anthony Mascolo and our international judging panel will select the finalists in each category based on the artistry, quality and total look.
Entries Open – 26th February 2024
Entries Close – 28th June 2024
Finalists Results – 29th July 2024